Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Too soon??

Well after feeling so uncomfortable all day i put my jarmies on at the 1st opportunity and I have to lie quite flat to feel ok ( I feel so bad for hubby, only 4 months pg and already all I do is moan) I still feel quite uncomfortable and the only way I can describe it is like bra ton hicks - surely at 17wks pg it's too soon for them!!! But my tummy has gone rock hard and it feels just like how I remember them to be!! This is baby no 3 for me, would b interested to hear if anyone else is experiencing this and do u think I should b worried??

Xxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Phone your mw hun. I'm sure they'll put your mind at rest but better to be safe
  • Options
    G/C. I had BH from 16 weeks. Rock hard bump is the only way I could describe it. Not nice at all image I still get them loads too. Midwife said it's all ok but deffo best to check image

BB x
  • Options
    Spoke to midwife and she sed u can have then early!! I remember wiv dd I had them from about 22 wks and thought that was early!!

Thanks girles image
  • Options
    G/C too, but I had them from 19 weeks with my first and was worried at the time so got it checked out with doctor, all normal and ok just some women get them earlier on. Hope they dont get too uncomfortable for you.

• Options
    Thanks hun, I hope they don't get too bad either, I remember last time I was pg I had them loads so strong too I was convinced I would have her early but I went 4 days late!! Haha xx