Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Room for one more?

Hi everyone hope your all well? I got my bfp on tues at 10 dpo, now 13 dpo and tests are getting a lot stronger. This is baby number 3, I have 2dd's ages 1 half and 2 half. I Looking forward to chatting with you all over the next 9 months x

Replies

• Options

Congrats and welcome to the forum! x

• Options

Congratulations and welcome.  Wow you're going to be busy image wishing you a happy and healthy 9 monthsxx

• Options
    Hi welcome and congrats I also have dd at two half and ds at nearly one half so must be close in age!! This preg was a. If surprise for me so little worried about how close in age they r going to be how u feeling about it?? Xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone and thank you for welcoming me to your form.

Firsttimeheidi we have been ttc number 3 since feb 11 but sadly had 2 mmc's. We love having a small age gap between 1 & 2 so can't wait for number 3 to join us. My dd's were born nov 09 and nov 11 x
  • Options
    Sorry meant to say and nov 10 lol x
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that hope sticky one this time image

My two are dec 09 and jan 12. I do love the age gap but can be little crazy at times but a lot of fun lol!!

• Options
    There I am doing it two I meant jan 11 x
  • Options
    It is hard work but so worth it, they are the best of friends and play so nicely together. I'm not sure how easy it will be running around after 2 toddlers with a big bump lol x
  • Options

Welcome to the forum mummy22littlegirls! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! I have a ds who is 3 and this is baby #2 for us xxx

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations to you come and join us nutty lot lol xx
  • Options
    Thank you, can't wait to get to know you all over the next 9 months x
  • Options

Congratulations Mummy22littlegirlsimage We've met on Symptom spotters beforeimage It'll be great to chat to you here xx