Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Happy New Year 2012 Ladies!!! ita going to be a good one! :-)

Hello everyone,

I hope you have had a fantastic Christmas, and not missed the alcohol too much! image

We told family / friends that we were pregnant on Christmas eve, it was an amazing expeience, everyone was so happy for us! it was lovely.

I sincerely hope you all have an amazing 2012 and a healthy and happy 6 months ahead of us!

Im sure we'll all continue to support each other this year and I look forward to seeing pictures of you all in your pregnancies and baby pics!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Happy New Year to you too.

Christmas was a very sober affair, however my SIL is also pregnant so I had someone else to drink non alcoholic wine with!

Think I'll be in bed by about 9 tonight. Mind you don't think I've seen in a New Year since 2007!

Best wishes xx
  • Options
    Happy New Year to us!

I'm still waiting for my scan date image Wish we had had a private one now. We have told family and close friends only at the moment but most people are guessing as we have become recluse's and have declined so many invitations!! We were never ones to say no to going out before!

G x
  • Options
    Got my scan on Friday!! Yay!

Hope everyone is doing well?

G xx