Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

14 weeks tomorrow and sickness is getting worse :(

im 14weeks tomorrow and sickness is getting worse image i also have and all the way through my prenancy had an extreme thirst. ive been signed off work for 2weeks as i was being sick at my desk. i can keep some things down but seem to be sick alot more and like my food hasn't even been digested. midwfe and dr said to keep drinking water and keep eating when i can.

does anyone else still feel like this?

we have a doppler which has been a godsend so we can listen to baby when i get scared and heart beat is a good 164 which midwife said was prefect. im sure everything is fine but cant help worry as ive had 2 mmc's in the past.i thought once we were out of the 1st trimester we would start to feel great!!

xx

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to hear you're feeling so rubbish. I don't have any hints or tips but hope you feel better soon. I'm 13 weeks and still really up and down. I have friends who were sick up to 27 weeks. Not what you want to hear but it doesn't impact your baby. As the MW said - just make sure you stay hydrated..
  • Options
    hey chuck...sickness is a good sign...shows a really healthy pregnancy. Even tho its horrible...I was sick as a dog until 16 weeks when it literally just stopped like someone had flicked a switch, fingers crossed yours doesnt last too much longer!! x