Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone July 09 (MFM)

Hi I'm due on the 3rd July with my second baby. My first was 3 weeks early so we will see what is instore for us this time. Any of you mums to be in the Cambridgeshire area and know of good places for maternity wear?? Lindsey x

Replies

• Options

Hi Lindsey

About as far away from Cambridge as I can be - sorry!  I'm in Gloucestershire.  But I do have the exact same due date as you so thought I'd better post something.

I have just bought loads of maternity stuff from Next online in the sale, and also from Debenhams store in the sale too (have spent about £50 in total on 3 pairs trousers, 3 dresses and 2 tops - I'm fairly happy with that!).

Good luck withe everything - this is my first so all new to me!

Cat

• Options

Hi,

I've even further away from you... Scotland to be exact!

I am due on the 7th July with my first baby. I have been looking at maternity stuff aswell and Next has some really really nice stuff.

Lynne xXx

• Options

Hello everyone.

After my termination at 17th of july of 2008 due to anacephaly, I got pregnant straight away just in the first atempt.

My baby is due on 1st of july and I'm feeling very happy as I found out I was expecting another boy as my last one. I'm not feeling so empty.

• Options

hi there

im due on 2nd july and i cant wait ... we are expecting baby no 2 a little girl  ..our first little girl iMaisy is so excited....

i did get some maternity wear from mothercare just casual stuff

rachxx

• Options

Hi

Im due on the 6th July....but im having twins so they are looking at inducing me the week of the 15th June.

Has anyone got any suggestions to help me write my birth plan; i have to see so many people at the hospital and their attitude is basically wait and see!!!

I found some really good maternity things in New Look and Peacocks..not too expensive either!

Charlie x

• Options
    Hi im due the 6th of july with my third baby cant wait and my other 2 are very excited too!!! x