Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Proud mummy again,

HI ladies just quick update for those not on fb or who im not friends with on fb,

My DS was born on 1/1/11 naturally, DD makes such an amazing big sister and is so protective and lving towards her little brother.

Hope every1 and babies (oops toddlers) are well.

Just thought i would let u all know the news.

Ps its MrsRoberts654 had to change my name.

Sarah and 2 gorgeous children. xx

Replies

• Options
    Huge Congratulations honey xx you will have to get a pick up when you can.

I am due in April and the time seems to have flown by.

Sarah, Jack and bump xx
  • Options
    AH congrats hun, what did u call him?
  • Options
    hiya hun massive congratulations so happy for you i cant wait to have a lil another baby my lil boy 18 months now and he loves babys image. hope im next image i have to say what a fantastic dob 1/1/11

i also at to set new profile up previous nickname crystal image. xxx hope all july 09 mummys are well.send me any left over babydust image month 1 of ttc 2nd xxx
  • Options
    thanks ladies his name is callum not great at adding pics but if u would like to add on facebook my names sarah roberts pic is of amelia and callum together.
  • Options
    well, no one will ever forget his birthday hehe. Congratulations. I am also expecting again, after 3 beautiful babies I am now 13 weeks pregnant with twins. xx