Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Updates on our babies

Hi ladies

Just thought we could update what our babies are up to as they are all growing so fast..

Jack has well and truly got the hang of sitting up now, no crawling yet though...he can clap and blow raspberries and has started saying mama, dada and what sounds like grandad! He has changed loads in the last month or so, in spite of being poorly.

I love him more than anything in the whole world...the last couple of days he has started laughing at me pulling faces at him which is hilarious :lol:

Lets all up date ladies its too quiet on here...we are all so busy with our families :\):\)

Love Sazzle and Jack xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Sazzle,Ethan was 8 months on 1st March and is now pulling himself up on the furniture and cruising along it! I can't really believe it,he is into everything,we 've had to child proof everything stairgates are up and safety plug sockets are in!!
    He is poorly with an ear infection and chicken pox but that isn't stopping him,he's still on the go!
    He is sleeping 11 hours through the night which is great for us and is loving his food,so all is good!
    Would be lovely to hear how everyone else is getting on? Love Nikki and Ethan x
  • Options
    hi ladies,

it is soooooo quiet on here.... i'm mostly on the trying to concieve forum now so i'm guilty of not chatting on here too sorry.
    nicole is playing peek a boo, eating her toes and talking like there is no tomorrow. she is also a great eater but am limited to what i can give her what with her been alergy(?) to dairy. but she loves all her fruit and veg.

cha&nicole 7 months old
  • Options
    Hi ladies Daisy is nearly 8 months now. She is rolling around crawling and chatting away. She sais mama and dada an her auntie's nickname is pab and she is saying rab lol. Can't believe how much they grow. It's scary. x
  • Options
    oooo also daisy has cut 2 teeth and the 3rd is on it's way. x
  • Options
    Hi girls glad every1 is getting on so well, harrison is 8 months on the 16th he is such a good boy for his mummy he goes to bed at 7 till 7ish ,sitting up and rolling everywhere he will eat anything and everything.lol. He as cut 2 teeth and is such a chatterbox but not saying anything proper yet just lots of noise!! He is such a pleasure to have .
    luv clare and harri.
  • Options
    Hiya ladies. Cant believe our babies are nearing that 1 year mark!! Evie was 8 months on march 3rd and is cutting her 8th tooth!! She too sleeps 11/11 1/2 hours a night and is a right foody!! She loves to just hold my hairbrush and rummage through my make up bag! lol

Its like she has always been here and im so lucky to have two beautiful children! Lovely hearing about your babies!!

Love Stacey and Evie Belle xx
  • Options
    Hey Girls, Well Im back to work this week, so have some baby free time, so thought I would give an update. Riley was 9 months on 19th March and he is a typical boy really into everything he can get his hands on in his walker, but quite lazy with it! He wont roll over, but he will in his cot!!!!

He wont even attempt to crawl, maybe he might just walk as he loves to be on his feet all the time. Riley has been saying Mum and Dadfor ages now though. Riley only has 4 teeth at the moment-well thatI know of!!! I am still breast feeding first thing in the morning and last thing at night as he wont take a bottle. He eats everything in sight though and not fussy about anything, even quite likes slightly spicy stuff like chicken curry and sausage casserole.

Its been hard leaving him this week, but its my last day this week as I have only come back 3 days a week.

Love Nicki and Riley
  • Options
    Hi Girls
    Lily was 8 months on the 11th of March is sitting up quite happily, not even attempting to crawl but loves to roll over then cries when she is stuck on her front. She still has no teeth but is dribbling well so think it won't be long! She is sleeping well 7pm till about 6.30am.

Babbling away all day long saying dad dad mainly the occasional mamma. Yesterday when waving me off at nursery she said bye bye I was gob smacked and got very tearful! I have been back at work 3 days since Feb have to go back full time after Easter, I am getting used to leaving her but I feel so full of guilt even though since starting at nursery she is coming on so well I just miss her so much!

Nic hope it all goes well for you at work!

Easter Sunday we are having Lily baptised I can not wait she has the most beautiful dress and yesterday I brought her a little alice band from monsoon, not sure if she will keep it on but it looks very cute.

Love to you all and you little ones
    Helen