Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Handy Manny

Has anyone else watched this on Disney Channel? Lily LOVES it! she cracks up and does a little shy face every time he comes on the screen!
Bonus.. we're learning spanish as we watch it, which comes in handy for the future when we stay with the in-laws. x :lol:

Replies

• Options
    heheimage my little girl LOVES Handy Manny. Last weekend we bought her the doll and tool set and these are the ONLY toys she will roll over for!!!
    little minximage
    Have any of you seen Manny doing his little dance yet?
  • Options
    Manny Definatly fancies Kelly who works in the Hardware store! Haha I tell my OH that all the time, but he doesnt care haha. We went Xmas shopping this afternoon with my Mum and she bought Lily the soft Handy Manny doll from Disney shop. She's so funny when she see's him. But he has to be wrapped up for xmas. She loves My Friend Tigger and Pooh also and Mickey Mouse clubhouse. She LOVES the Hotdog song haha xx
  • Options
    Ah how cute! My 3 1/2 year old son loves handy manny and its taught him how to count in spanish! My little Evie (well not so little anymore image likes mickey mouse clubhouse too! And she is mesmerised by Baby TV on Sky!
  • Options
    We started off watching Baby TV, Lily liked Draco the Dragon. But then my uncle looked after her one afternoon and discovered she really enjoyed Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,so we've stuck with that now.
  • Options
    gc from may. my little girl loves this channel and i think we know all the programmes off by heart now! have you watched special agant oso? another good one. i know they say tv is bad for them but ive never seen her so animated as when shes watching this channel, she knows when all the songs are coming on and sings with them now, its soooo cute. shes also partial to a bit of jeremy kyle as well lol.

all together now M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E... (wish they wernt so catchy, its a bit embarrassing when people catch me singing them word for word)
  • Options
    It is silly when you sing it out loud infront of other people. Lily is the same, she knows when the songs are coming. Hot Dog is a great song to sing while shes getting dressed after her bath (she HATES getting dressed), she totally forgets whats going on and gives big smiles =)