Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OMG OMG OMG updated sad news

Hi girls,

I have just done a pregnancy test and its a (whisper) ..................................... BFP......................imageimageimage

. i did i CB test and it said 1-2weeks. We can't believe it but its verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry early days but i just couldn't contain myself and had to tell someone, i know ye won't tell anyone :lol:

hows everyone and there lovely babies?

chaxxx

Hi ladies,

I think I've lost my little bean AF started yesterday evening and I'm utterly devastated. I haven't slept all night and am still in tears as we wanted it so badly and it hurts so much (i know it sounds like I'm over reacting but it is just the way i feel).

To make matters worse my SIL rang and announced she is pregnant again (her little one is only 3 months old) and i was and still am soooo happy for her but it was after i got that phone call that i went to the toilet and found out i was bleeding.

Hubbie says its ok we'll try again this month but I'm not sure what to do.

chaxxx

[Modified by: missy moo on 19 April 2010 08:22:31 ]

Replies

• Options
    Wow...( jumps up and down excitedly) congratulations honey xx

I can't wait to pregnant again..so broody right now but not trying for another month or so...

We are great, Jack is a week away from being 10 months old!! and have started planning his b'day party...mad or what? this time last year he was in my tummy image

he is chatting away and rolling everywhere, not crawling just yet but I don't think it will be long..off to Scotland in 4 weeks and am a bit worried about the long journey but cant wait to be back in Edinburgh borders..

Keep us posted hon

Hugs
    Sarah and Jack xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Im sooo broody too but i have 2 already and my hands are full for now! I cant believe our babies are nearing their first birthdays, its mad how time flies! Evie is crawling and babbling away she has definitely found her voice and just loves her 4 year old brother, totally idolises him and finds everything he does very funny!

Hope your all well and cant wait to hear more as your pregnancy progresses!

Stacey and Evie x
  • Options
    thanks girls.

glad 2 hear babies are fine.

sazzle: i'm already planning nicole's birthday aswell, i can't wait (or maybe i can). good luck TTC the girls on there are soooo nice.

chaxxx
  • Options
    Huge congrats! xx
  • Options
    lovely news congratulations xxxxx
  • Options
    Aww huni im totally gutted for you i seen your name on the ttc list and was soo happy for you then read this .I dont no what what your going though but i really am sorry for you , Hope you have some happy news soon .
    Thinking of you
    luv clare
  • Options
    So sorry to read your update hun. xx
  • Options
    just sending a hug xx
  • Options
    thanks ladies, we decided not TTC tis month but we will next month. as he knows how hard i'm finding it at the moment,

chaxxx
  • Options
    thanks ladies, we decided not TTC tis month but we will next month. as he knows how hard i'm finding it at the moment,

chaxxx
  • Options
    Big hugs hon xx so sorry to hear your update xx