Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Flowerlands

Hi,just wondered how Lily is and how things went at the GP's?xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Nik

Lily is alot better today she has found her voice again and is starting to play with her play gym again. The doctor prescribed some strong cream for her bottom it has already started to work I think anyway fingers crossed! last night she slept from 11pm to 6.30am I did'nt mores the pity!

Oh Nik I felt so sad when I read the sad news over in baby, it just makes you really think does'nt it

thanks for thinking of us hun

xxxxx
  • Options
    So glad Lily is on the mend,hopefully things will settle down now although you will probably be wary for a while to come,i know i would be!
    I know it is so,so sad about baby Teddy,it does make you think haw lucky we are.My 1st son was born at 29 weeks and luckily he is completely fine but reading that story i do believe we were very very lucky that he is ok. xx
  • Options
    I bet you are looking forward to christmas with your lo's I guss this year Lily will not be too bothered.

xxx
  • Options
    Finley who is 3.5 is so excited,he can't wait! When they get excited it's lovely to see. He's being Father Christmas in his Christmas concert at pre school next week,i know i'm going to cry like a baby!!
    Is Lily your first baby?xx
  • Options
    oh that is so sweet you will be so proud, I would blub too I went for a walk into town and there were carol singers I was off the tears were rolling down my cheeks,

Lily is our first so everything is brand new to us, I think she is cutting her first tooth because she has been so ratty all day and her right cheek is really red. It has taken me over an hour to settle her for bed, she usually takes her bottle then settles really quickly, to be honest I think she is fed up being with me all week so at least she can have some cuddles with daddy this weekend.

How are you playing the santa thing, are you putting a stocking at the end of the boys beds or under the tree.

xx
  • Options
    Hi,sorry i haven't got back to you sooner had a busy weekend!
    Regarding Santa the boys have got their own stocking on the fireplace at the moment and come xmas eve they'll take them up and put them on the end of their bed! Obviously Ethan won't have a clue whats going on but Finley cannot wait and asks every night if it's time!
    OH and i can't wait either! Hope you had a good weekend and Lily has recovered?x
  • Options
    Hi
    I love that idea how exciting. We have a reindeer in the back garden mark my oh said he is going to tell her that will be lit when santa is on his way so he knows where to park his sleigh, how sweet

I took her to see santa today she was scared of him and the picture is of her frowning so cute

I had the tummy bug Lily had all over the weekend it is so hard when you are ill with little ones isn'nt it you have to just carry on.
    She is heaps better just being a real pickle with her milk she is only taking about 4 oz's and refusing the dreamfeed so is up all the night, but I don't mind I just want her back to normal
    xx