Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Haven't posted since last year!

Hi everyone! Hope you are all enjoying being Mums (I love it although hard work and I see some of you are expecting again (congratulations). I sometimes post on facebook (Karen Dugdale). George is just over nine months as he was born in August arriving fifteen days late and have put the awful birth long behind me now. He has two teeth which look so cute and I think there may be more on the way soon.

He goes to bed at 7.00pm and sleeps until about 6.00am but always wakes up somtime in the night for his dummy which I give. Do your little ones wake up during the night?I'm going back to work in July and he will be attending nursery and have been told by my friends that this will tire him out more and he should sleep through.

How is everyone getting on with weaning? Is it better to give white or brown bread? Sorry for all the questions but i'm learning everyday!

Replies

• Options
    Hey hun- nice to hear from you image!! Sounds like you're doing well!! I'm lucky and Gracie rarely wakes in the night unless she's teething (also only 2) or poorly!! I think you're only meant to give white bread at the minute (something to do with too much fibre filling them up but not having the energy) Grace loves eating lol but is a bit lazy with feeding herself (and everything else physical image)

xxx