Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how is everyone getting on?

i am roughly 6.4 today. Keep worrying im going to lose my little bubba. No reason too really. havnt got that many symptons i guess. Bloatedness, weeing alot, tiny bit of nausea and boobs are sore but that comes and goes. Is this normal? just so wanna get to 12 weeks and see the scan pic. I also have slight stabbing pains now and then. Anyone else have this?

Sorry for a depressing post but dont know who else to talk to xx

Replies

• Options
    hello there

i am 7 weeks or 8 according to my midwife :lol: apart from thurday whenb i spent the morning pukeing i am back to feeling normal, i so cant wait to get to my 12 week scan, it the 22nd and it cant come soon enough, i had more symptoms with DS and it is quite worrying that i dont have them this time, so wishing the time away x
  • Options
    its so annoying isnt it piggypops! Just to see my midwife would be great at the moment so i can tell her my worries xx
  • Options
    have you not seem the MW yet?
  • Options
    ive got my first appt on 6th dec so only just over a week to go! Very excited even tho the y dont do much. What happens at the first one? Have you had yours yet? xx
  • Options
    Hey s.s I'm 7+3 from lmp but convinced that they are gonna put me back a week due to late ovulating / conceiving. I've got another early scan Friday 3rd December and once I know that's gone ok I will book my mw appt. Apart from tiredness, sore bbs, nausea & a cold I'm well. Thanks for asking. Good to hear you are ok other than the worrying but I think that's normal during the very early weeks. I'm sure you will be fine xxx
  • Options
    hi hun. I think they may put me back too as my cycles were all over the place. Am thinking about going for an early scan, is that a good idea? x
  • Options
    I'm not too bad if you ignore the all day sickness feeling, being very tired, sore boobs and having a cold and now to top it of just as my son is feeling better after a course of antibiotics my Daughter has a high temp and cough.
    I get to see my midwife on Wednesday and have my scan on xmas eve.
    Good to here you are doing well, think theses early days we all worry and it is completely normal. xxx
  • Options
    Well I went for a scan when I was 6+2 and they couldn't see anything not even the sac, I know I conceived three weeks before that. It was heart wrenching not seeing anything then and I have to wait until next Friday to see again that all is okay. I would have a scan but at the earliest of 8 weeks otherwise u end up waiting just like I have and it's bloody horrible (only 5 days to go lol!!) xx
  • Options
    Everything you described sounds normal hun. These 1st few weeks are awful aren't they. Evry feeling gets analysed. I am 10 weeks with my 2nd and still panicking over everything x