Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

told supervisor

After staying at home for a week because I was so ill I went back to the office today and had a meeting with my university supervisors and just told them about bean. I was really scared about what they would say but they were absolutely lovely, congratulated me and were just genuinely happy. I can now work from home as much as I want until the sickness goes which is great because the bus journey to work is making it harder.

Pointless post really but I am so relieved and can now work from home without feeling guilty about making up stories about tummy bugs image

I hope everybody's work will be so understanding and supportive.

xx

Replies

• Options
    Thats great news hun.
    I told my line manager a couple off weeks ago cuz need to finish early for my booking appointment and she was lovely and so happy for me image xxx
  • Options
    Aww that's great news. Glad they were so good! I told my boss straight away as im still on maternity from 1st time round so needed to know about what would happen with regards to maternity benefits this time x
  • Options
    Ahhh I'm glad ur work was so understanding - wish my work were that good. My lot are bloody useless lol xx