Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how are you all feeling? any ways to make time go quicker?

I feel fine at the moment, I worry about not having many symptoms? Infact I worry about everything, it is hard to just forget about being pregnant and get on with life!

I am dreading school next week - I teach and am on half term, but at least maybe my days will be filled with not thinking about the days passing by so slowly. I just want to be at 12 weeks and know this baby is ok...

Any ideas to take our minds of the waiting?

I had a fab halloween party with my little girl today which was fun! what to do tomorrow...???

I hope you are all ok and things going well for you all xxx

Replies

• Options
    oh hun i completely know how you feel!!!

i thought i would be different this time, as i have my DS to keep me entertained, but no, the days are dragging already and i'm already wondering when/if i should book a private scan.
    plus i'm now terrified of carrying my DS about too much - he keeps wanting me to pick him up but he's a real wriggler and a fighter and i worry about him kicking me in the stomach.

so yes there is lots to worry about!!

glad you had fun at the party.

i don't have any suggestions am afraid. i guess i'm looking forward to bonfire night next week!

we can get some extra sleep tomorrow night (clocks change) if our little ones allow?!!

xxxx
  • Options
    yes am worrying about picking up my little girl too, she is getting so heavy now! Especially lifting her out her cot and twisting to get her out her car seat... I know I probably did, but I don't fee like I worried half this much when I was pregnant with her...

I have looked into private scan too but then keep thinking what will be will be and a scan will only put my mind at rest for about a day then I will worry again knowing me! (but still may go for it... maybe... hm)

Oh yes bonfire night, that is a good distraction if I can find somewhere round here.

I forgot about the clocks changing - thanks for reminding me!

xx
  • Options
    I dont remember being this worried when I was pregnant with my daughter but this time round the slightest niggle and i am paranoid there is something wrong with baby. Im trying to keep myself relaxed and rest as much as possible until 12 weeks but thats not easy with an extremly active 5 year old. Just hoping I dont get morning sickness this time round. I was so ill with my daughter I couldnt cope with that plus having to look after her. Feelin great so far though so touch wood the sickness stays away.