Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hospital nightmare

Hey

Im writing this from a hosp bed been ill all achy and what not spiked a temp of 39.4 got an infection somewhere but they dint know where! They are worried that its an ectopic pregnancy hoping 4 a scan 2mz! My hcg levels are higher than they would expect so dont know if thats good or not really worried ill and tired! Will update 2mz x

Replies

• Options
    bumpwisher, really hope you are ok!! Keep us informed and let us know how the scan goes, xxx
  • Options
    oh hun im sorry youre not well. im keeping my fingers crossed for you. please let us know how you get on. xx
  • Options
    Oh i hope you are ok bumpwisher f/c for you that you feel better soon xx
  • Options
    FC for you xxxx
  • Options
    how are things today bumpwisher? x
  • Options
    The bloke who was doing the scan didnt turn up! So im still wairing its killing me im telling u bank holidays are shit when ur in this situation im in the first group in the morning app they said if its ectopic they will operate immediately but im hopping all is well! Im on iv fluids and antibiotics for an infection I had flu jab last weds on mws advice and the dIocs said he thinks I have a strain pf swine flu a reaction to the jab so be careful getting iit I feel shit! So got to get some tavlets 4 that as tami flu isnt safe in pregnancy! Got evertthing crossed for my lil pud I dont care how ill I have to efeel as long as puds ok! Itsthe nit knowing that kills you randomly crying just at the thought of it! However on the plus side I havent seen any bloilood the pains havent got worse amd hcg is high so im hoping wishing and praying itvwould all be ok! will update you again 2mz thanks 4 the messages x
  • Options
    Good luck for tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you.
  • Options
    Oh hun, Im sorry you're going through this. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and Im sure everything will be fine. As you say your HCG levels are fine so its proba reaction to the flu jab.

Let us know how you get on. I hope you feel better soon.

xxx
  • Options
    G/C from DIJuly Good luck for today hun xxx
  • Options
    argh pleased I was meant to be in first group 4 scans still waiting I just want to know whats happening thanks 4 all the kind words and encouragement really helps will update u asap x
  • Options
    Hopefully you will get your scan soon and then it will put your mind at rest. Hospitals are awful at this time of year and not the place you want to be at anytime.

Good luck

Rachel + bump no 3 at 8w 4d