Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Prams!!!

Hi Girls,

Just looking for some ideas for a pram! I really like the icandy ones but not actually road tested one in a shop yet. I have a really nice Emmaljunga one from dd but it won't fit in the car I use it at home and round the village so am looking for something to use in the car about town etc. Just interested to see what aothers like etc! x

Replies

• Options
    We are going for the Mammas and Papas Sola - it comes in some great colours and really easy to use....

Zxx
  • Options
    Agghhhh double post!!
  • Options
    We're having the Mamas & Papas Pliko Pramette. It's so light and folds well - and I only have a tiny boot (Suzuki Swift) but it fits in!
  • Options
    we have the icandy pear as LO will still need a pram when this ones arrive, we had the graco sport last time x
  • Options
    ooh will have to look at those thanks for the tips! i used to have a quashqai but now have a fiesta and 3 kids to fit in it! so it's got to be practical. we have been looking at cars but I think it's a waste of money and we will cope fine with what we have. DH has a multiseat van so if all 5 of us need to go out together we can use that!
  • Options
    like mrsp we r going for the mamas and papas pliko pramette image xx
  • Options
    We've gone for a silver cross freeway. We looked at the icandy peach and apple and we really liked them, but we got such a great deal on the freeway that we couldn't resist.
  • Options
    We've just ordered a Mama's and Papa's Sola - in truffle - so pretty!! (ZLS was colour are you going for?)

Super easy to use, just clicks into place so you know it's secured and is just a lovely looking pram

xx
  • Options
    We have ordered the mamas and papas mylo in welly green and lime jely! really easy to fold away and fits in car perfectly!
  • Options
    Hi snowie, we are going for the pink one, Orchid I think its called. Loved the truffle colour and if we hadn't found out we were team pink, would have def gone for that one!

Zxx

PS - have you ordered yours yet?? We are in a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Ignore my comment "have you ordered yours" - have just re-read your post and seen that you have! Sorry - baby brain!

Zxx
  • Options
    Been to the local pram shop today but they didn't have much choice so will have tpo look somewhere else instead!

Will also have a trip to Mamas & Papas and look there! ooh it's getting exciting now image
  • Options
    we didn't have to think about what fits in the car because we don't have one LOL so just went with what i loved: the babystyle limited edition one, we got an amazing deal on a used one(but in perfect condition) It is quite heavy but sooooooo pretty image
  • Options
    were going for the graco symbio travel system! love it so much! had a graco sports travel system last time and was still going strong after 3 1/2 years! so love graco prams! xx