Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

where is photobucket?

Hey ladies, i thought it was only me that is so daft that i couldnt upload a photo and then my hubby had a go and we couldnt do it. if any of you has time would you let me know how to do it. We managed to put a profile pic up but thats as far as we could go.

Replies

• Options
    Hey, you go into photobucket and then do this:

1, add your pic to photobucket

2, click on share above picture

3, click on the get link code tab

4, copy the IMG code

5, paste in BE reply box

xxx
  • Options
    hello MrsM. The trouble is we dont know where to find this misterios photobucket?

Sorry it is probably my babybrain.
  • Options
    I do it with the url straight from my facebook account. Aslong as your privacy settings are all set it doesnt give access to anything else.

• Options
    www.photobucket.com

You'll have to make an account up, and then upload pictures. Find the code and copy and paste onto here. When pasting the link you will have to change the to lower case. both at the start of the link and at the end.

Hope that Helped?

Or as pther poster has stated - you can right click on a picture from your FB photos and do it that way. took me ages to figure out how to do that, but it is so much easier and quicker. xx