Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TMI!!

i just want to see if this happens to anyone else

does anyones ladybits feel swollen at times i noticed a few times then i get really bad pains that day well yesterday i got it again and it felt like really mild contractions still happening today even tho they feel a little stronger just resting to see if they go away have alot of pressure down there and in my bottom starting to feel really sick have a headache had an early night last night and feeling really tired today and my lower belly feels like mild period pains combined with an ache sorry just wanted to see if this was normal if not need to phone the midwife

Replies

• Options
    I get swollen, but only usually when hubby and I are intimate. If I were you I would phone the midwife, to me anything that involves pain should be investigated xxx
  • Options
    Hi honey, if I were you I'd talk to your midwife just to be safe. It is possible it could just be 'growing pains' but it is also possible it could be sign of an infection which you'll want to treat sooner rather than later. Talk to midwife or if quicker a dr, hopefully they can confirm what's causing your discomfort and advise relief.
  • Options
    agree with the others honey as you are getting pains i would get checked, i have started with swelling down there but dont get pains with it x
  • Options
    well i have just kept an eye on it nothing has come of it thank god but seem to be swelling on my hands and feet and having dizzy spells plus it being hot today i seem to have been affected really bad as it seemed i was having funny turns get them when not PG so not to bad if it happens worse i will be going to the hospital just to get checked out
  • Options
    well for some reason BE is playing up