Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bought pram today....

Bought our pram today- mamas and papas glide. Got a great deal on it with all the accessories! I am excited... 16 and half weeks to go! xx

Replies

• Options
    congratulations jonesymh, how exciting! just realised ive got 16 weeks to go too! Not thought of it in terms of counting down yet.

xx
  • Options
    Thanks Alfie.... i am getting more excited as each purchase of baby stuff arrives! We have the nursery furniture now and the pram and little things that we pick up as bargains. Next on my agenda is to buy the nursery interior. Choices!

Have just been reaading your other thread alfie and so sorry that you have been having such a hard time with your OH... all i can say is stay strong and keep doing what your doing. It sounds like you are getting stronger by the day image x
  • Options
    sounds lovely, im still sorting carpets for both our bedrooms but they're being done next week. Going to precious little one at the weekend to look for furniture and bedding/curtains etc with my mum, and oh if he wants to go.

Thanks for your kind words, it has been such a massive help to be able to get things out on here. I don't really get to tell anyone else the full story and it feels like it keeps me sane!

let us know what you choose for nursery interior, i love so many ranges, love lollipop lane herb garden at the minute but also precious bear mothercare and hodge podge mamas and papas! xx
  • Options
    oh how exciting, think we are going for the icandy apple but not been to purchase yet!

xx