Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bump Buddy

heey, im due august 27th and would love to have someone to talk to who's due around the same time roughly image

katie 23 weekx

Replies

• Options
    hey have you been on here from the start only a bit earlier on someone paired up bump buddies image Im due August 20th so im a bit ahead but not too far image

Ill happily be your bump buddy (i have one but more the merrier lol) Everyone on here is very supportive a bit quiet as a lot of us have migrated to FB earlier on image But i always pop on here and theres some of us still on here permanantly image So welcome image Im team yellow do you know your team image If you are new do an introduction thread and im sure the others will come and introduce themselves soon enough image Im 20 21 2morro image

xxx
  • Options
    I know this was a while ago but if you're still looking on here I'm a young mum to be too due 24th August and looking for someone to talk to who's in the same position? Only other person I know who's pregnant is 42... Not ideal haha ????_????
  • Options
    certainly not becca lol! This lot are lovely we have a wide age range on here image Do an intro thread and then everyone will introduce themselves and their all lovely image x