Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I was in here - MRS LOLLY WANTS BABY NO. 2

Hi all, just wanted to see how you are all getting on in here? image

I havent been on BE at all since the ectopic was discovered xmas eve when i was 11 weeks, but finally getting the strength to move on with the health kick to naturally cope with pcos and the underactive thyroid.

ive managed to lose a stone in 3 weeks so thats not too bad, and i want to lose another 5 stone before we ttc again so if that isn't motivation enough then i dont know what is.

Again, i hope you lovely ladies are all okay and not long to D Day!! xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi mrslolly

It's nice to hear from you. I am glad that you are feeling better and fighting for better health.

One stone in 3weeks is amazing. I hope you can reach your goal of 5st until next year.

July is so close now and we are all prepared for our new arrival. I really hope that come July you won't be too upset.

Sending many hugs and all the best wishes for you and OH.

xx
  • Options
    lovely to hear from you glad your doing so well x
  • Options
    hey hun - waves.

Wow one stone in 3 weeks is great image well done hunni image

look forward to ur bfp announcement when u start ttc again.

xxxxx
  • Options
    Hello, I remember you...

Congratulations on the weight loss - that's really good.

Zxx
  • Options
    Hi Mrs Lolly!

Glad to hear you're being very positive.

Hope all goes well when you start ttc again.

Good luck!

xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I thought my posts didn't work as BE was playing up on my laptop, = just realised it had!!

So glad everyone is okay

Still working hard at the gym and working hard in general, Ive lost 1 stone and a half now and feeling good, so hopefully will get to my target in no time, that is if i dont fall preggars again and end up with either bump or teeny tiny baby for Florida lol xx image x
  • Options
    Hi Mrslolly glad you are keeping well and well done for the weight loss that's fantastic keep in touch x