Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A late hello from me and pink bump

hi ladies

i wondered if I could join you plse? im due on the 28th july and we are having a gorgeous little pink bundle. (our first)

Ive really enjoyed reading all your updates and hope you are all feeling well (as can be expected) ... after the first 3 months of morning sickness , i have been feeling quite well , although i am counting down the days now until i a) finish work (end if june) and b) until our little one arrives.

Having loads of fun planning our nursery and our cotbed and bedding has just arrived... so just waiting for my hubbie to paint the room and then i can get things set up... i will post some pics to show you when im done.

Still feels like ive got quite afew bits to orgainise, like hospital bag and all the bits and bobs to go in it...and important things like baby monitor, baby swing seat and isofix thingy for car.... i find its much more fun looking at clothes and cute cuddly friends for her!!

hope to speak to you soon

xx

Replies