Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Restless leg syndrome I think!!!

Is anyone else suffering terribly with restless leg syndrome? I think that's what it is! I'm up all night in agony with my legs and hips! I just wish I could cut them off at times! Last night I was still awake and then up at 6 with lo!

I've tried everything to ease the dull ache and shooting pains!

Xx

Replies

• Options
    i have this too its horrendous, trying to get off to sleep is the killer, once im gone im fine & also sometimes in the evening when im trying to watch a bit of telly i just can not get comfy, drives me insane, who invented this stupid symptom anyway!?! :roll:
  • Options
    it might be legs falling asleep. i get this when i wake up at night and find that stretching them out helps. i just feel like my body is out of proportion and heavy and it makes me sleep funny and whichever side im lying on that leg gets oddly sore at night. grrr...
  • Options
    I went to Drs today as midwife made me! Ha! He has given me tablets and said if the pain continues I will need to start physio! He was excellent! I thought he would fob me off but didn't! Oh the joys of carrying our babies! Xxx