Forum home› My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bag packed finally.

Well the countdown really begins now as I only have 10 days to go.

I finally got around to packing my hospital bag so now I am all ready and waiting. To be honest I m a little fed up now, feeling heavy, fat with extreme ankles (not a nice sight).

I am loving all of the BA's and cant wait to have my own soon. Hope all of the new mummies are doing well and are having some sleep !!!

Replies

• Options
    Me too! I'm bored of waiting!

Hubby sensibly says that baby will come when he/she is ready but I want to have baby now image I'm uncomfortable and annoying myself with my impatience :lol:

Hopefully neither of us will be waiting too long before we can share our BAs too.
  • Options
    I've done mine today too as I had a bit of a panic on Sunday as my BH and SPD were so painful I couldn't tell whether it was just that or whether I was getting labour pains. I've still got 13 days till due date but I'm so not ready haha I'm sure I won't be saying that in a week or so but it freaked me out a bit. I've been cleaning and tidying all day and packing and re-packing my bags, there is something so lovely about folding baby clothes I've had loads of fun.