Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My BA

Good morning ladies, managed to post on FB page but keep getting sidetracked before I get the chance to get on here so anyway I'm happy to say that I had a baby boy on Sunday 7th August at 8:27am.

I left it a bit late to get to the hospital I just didn't anticipate how much quicker a 2nd labour could go, and when we got there I was fully dilated and ready to go. My waters actually broke when she examined me and then a few contractions later and my son literally shot out. He's been nicknamed The Stig. Didn't have time for gas and air but in the end I didn't really need it anyway, managed to stay in control and it was amazing. I did have some gas and air after though haha. It all happened so quick we hadn't moved from the assessment room, I think we'd been in the room for about 15 mins and he was born.

We came home after 4 days as we had to keep baby on a monitor for 48 hours which was only decided after an initial 24 hours standard obs as he is showing some of the signs of the muscle condition me and my older son have but we're home now and he is amazing. He's BF really well and is just gorgeous I'm such a happy mummy.

Hope everyone else is getting on ok love to all x

Replies