Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

he's rolling!!

hi,

My little man has been trying to roll for a few weeks now and today he finally managed it, amazing! I can't believe how quickly it is going. He seems too small still to be doing things like that (well small compared to his big sis, he is over 16lbs now so he's not a teeny one by any means).

combine feeding going ok, although no one seems to have any advice as to how to do it so am just following my own instincts and replacing a feed every few days. My left boob does feel like it may pop so had to put finley to it an hour ago just for a quick feed after his bottle just to take the pressure off. It is so painful I forgot how hard it was to stop breast feeding.

well no other news or gossip my end. how is everyone? getting more sleep than me I hope!

Replies

• Options
    Yay well done little chap!

Phoebe is trying so don't think it will be long now... this week was hew mastering the grab. Its amazing how quickly they develop.

xx
  • Options
    That's great that Fin is on the move.

I think MasterG is really behind when it come's the these development milestones.

So far, he's went from on his front to on his back ONCE. I think it was a fluke.

I need to stop comparing him to MissG as she was a super mover.

xx
  • Options
    yay well done little man!

were still waiting for some sleep here, although its no longer two hourly its not great image
  • Options
    That's great!

I left Phoebe on her back today whilst I had a shower. When I got back to her she was on her front, so must have rolled over some how, haven't seen it yet though!

xx
  • Options
    Yay! We're younger so haven't had any movement yet but I'm like an eagle watching for every development!