Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Jazmine can do the ....

...Riverdance!! image

Let me explain, my folks have got her a baby walker for Xmas, but we wanted something in the mean time for her, think she has been getting a bif fed up in her chair or the bumbo seat or play mat, and she does so love to try and stand up, so we picked up a baby door bouncer thing at a sale this weekend.

The first time we plonked her in it, she didn't seem that sure, however today is completely different, she has been bouncing around all over the place and her little feet have been really stomping.

She looked so unbelieveably cute!!

Is it possible to love your child sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much?! image

Zxx

Replies

• Options
    that is very sweet!

Finley has got a jumperoo but he just dangles in it. he loves the little play toy things round the top of it but he hasn't learnt to bounce yet!! funny little thing!!!

• Options
    Aw soo cute!
  • Options
    awwwww shes going to be a right mover! i need hubby to get ours out of the loft as she loves standing, we have a entertainment station which she loves to stand in x