Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in July 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fake cry!!

My naughty little monkey has learned that when she cries mummy and daddy drop everything and come running. So she has decided to fake cry when ever she wants some attention. Its so funny! I can not believe just how clever she is! She just seems to be growing so fast and is learning more and more by the day. She has been slithering on her tummy for some time now, but yesterday she took her first shuffles forward by crawling. Where has my tiny baby gone? I just can not believe she is 7 months already! I'm going back to work in three weeks so she spent the day with her auntie yesterday whilst I used one of my keep in touch days. My poor sil was completely knackered by the end of the day!

Hope you are all getting on well with your little monkeys! x

Replies

• Options
    G/C but wanted to say I know what you mean, I love when they learn to 'mimic' crying or coughing to get mummy & daddy sympathy.
  • Options
    I completely understand this, sometimes I think please just give me five minutes to do the dishes but then you have to laugh really! Matilda just seems to get so bored if I try to leave her playing on her own.

I don't suppose it helps that recently she has had a chest infection and only mummy will do - cuddles from everyone else were not good enough and that seems to have helped her realise that crying=mummy time lol!
  • Options
    Aw bless her, I hope she is all better now? Phoebe just likes to have all the attention all of the time! Even when she is in her jumperoo she is constantly looking over to check I am watching her!
  • Options
    Hehe how funny, Thomas does the fake coughing for attention, or his other favourite is taking his clothes off the little spud! These babies are so clever! I always have to be watching him too, if hes playing with Daddy he keeps looking at me and grinning! X