Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi ladies :)

Hi i got my bfp faint yesterday but definately there today image

i have 2 girls already Lexie who is 4 on oct 16th and Leah who will be 3 in march,i also had an ectopic pregnancy in march this year and lost my right tube,so i didnt think i would fall pregnant again so easily this is the 3rd month of ttc and we did it image im off to the docs on tues as i need an early scan to check everything is in the right place then i will be able to relax a bit.anyway thats me how is everyone else?congratulations to you all on your bfp's image

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun, congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. I hope your early scan is able to let you relax a bit and enjoy it all. Your little girls are beautiful xo
  • Options
    Congrats! You must be over the moon. Hope your early scan goes ok xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies will let you know how docs goes tomorrow im feeling nervous now.
  • Options
    Hi! I've only just seen this, sorry to read you've had such a rough time of it! Good luck for tomorrow xx
  • Options
    Good Luck hope all goes well for you xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies well the bloody doctor wont give me a scan until im 7/8 weeks which is too late if ectopic again so ive booked my own on the 24th i'll be 6+2 so fingers crossed i see my little baby blob where it should be. hope everyone is doing ok take care ladies image
  • Options
    Well i had my private scan on the 24th and saw my tiny blob lol she said all looks good measuring bang on and my remaining tube looks clear image and have finally recieved a date for my nhs scan on the 1st so hoping to see that its grown. how is everyone else doing?