Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does anyone have days where they feel better than others?

Today I don't feel as sick as I usually do, and I'm worrying about it

DD has nursery Mon, Tues and Thurs, so those are the mornings I have to rush most, so today I was able to have more of a relaxed morning before getting into work, and I'm telling myself that this is why (I have found I'm able to cope more on the weekend when I'm not trying to fit into someone elses timetable)

Also, I'm not completely nausea free, but it's much more copeable (if that's a word!) xx

Replies

• Options
    Yeah I get that. Find I can be very up and down throughout the day too, depending on how much I've managed to eat. And how crazy the kids are making me lol xx
  • Options
    The days I get more rest and can eat little and often (not easy at work) I feel better then when I'm working a full day I'm 8+3 and feel a LOT better than I have though still not 100%- I think I felt better last time by about 9 weeks and pretty normal by 10 weeks. I've not had sore boobs this time either ?! x
  • Options
    Reassuring, thanks girls

My nipples were sore but not too bad now x
  • Options
    Kimmy I'm the same last 2 days been off wk and having lieins and relaxing feel less sick bur worried sick!! I know I shouldn't as only a wk ago we saw our babies heartbeat. Roll in 12 wks !
  • Options
    YES! This week I was so queasy first thing and threw up my breakfast on Monday and tues, wed and thurs were sickness free with a bit of nausea when hungry but today I'm feeling quite queasy again even after eating although not feeling quite so close to retching or Puking. Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
  • Options
    I seem to have good and bad spells during the day - I reckon I feel better if I eat little and often, every 2 hours at least or I feel really nauseous. Had a moment today as well where my blood pressure must have changed... I remember that feeling when I was heavily pregnant and laid on my back cutting off the proper blood supply... Just felt all faint and weird. Lucky I was at home!

Still go to bed really early pretty much every night. Just can't keep my eyes open!

I'm not even 8 weeks yet so got quite come more time of this to go... My nipples aren't as sore anymore though. However I've had thrush for about a week now and am not allowed the pessary (which is the only thing that works for me) till 12 weeks image

• Options
    I think I'm getting much much better- still shattered by tea time but the nausea is massively abating (though its been replaced with indigestion which is still an improvement) hope this is it for my sickness now- was the same last pg 9 weeks and I felt a LOT better 10 weeks felt fab image x
  • Options
    Well after feeling so well Friday I went home and promptly threw up! So then I stopped worrying. The exhaustion caught up with me yesterday and I felt shocking. I had no support from OH either, he was just getting angry with me even though he got up at midday and I was up at 8am!

Feeling pants today too- forcing the food down but struggling x
  • Options
    Well after not Puking since last tues I had a good retching session this morning when I got up, seems to be a Monday morning thing, must be the stresses of getting up for work as not close to Puking at that time at the weekend!