Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

not to be this time...

Was at hospital again today for another early scan after more bleeding. Unfortunately it looks like baby died last week between the two scans. Booked in for an erpc on thurs unless things progress in the meantime.

Best of luck for happy and healthy pregnancies ladies, and hopefully I'll not be far behind you.

Replies

• Options
    I'm so sorry to see this... I really thought we had got to the stage where we were 'safe', I'm so sorry.

I really hope you don't have to wait too long xxx
  • Options
    Aw so sorry, hope you are ok, thinking of you and your other half x
  • Options
    O Hun I am really really sorry to read this

((hugs))
  • Options
    woluk so so sorry, sending ((hugs)) :cry:
  • Options
    im so so sorry to hear this xxx
  • Options
    So Sorry to read this, look after yourself

xxx
  • Options
    I'm very sorry to read this, my thoughts are with you at this time xx
  • Options
    Thoughts are with you at this terrible time hun. So sorry to hear this xxx
  • Options
    im so so sorry woluk i truly hope it wont be long till your back in a due in forum again. x
  • Options
    So sorry to read this. Thinking of you and your OH

xxxx
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear this honey xxx
  • Options
    Had my erpc yesterday. It all went really smoothly. Had another scan first, baby had stopped growing last week at 8+2. I was able to get some scan pics to keep. I went down for my op at 9 and was back up on the ward for 11 and home for tea. The nurses and doctors were all brilliant and I was treated so well. I can get an early scan next time, and also can self refer and get scanned on weekends if I have bleeding with future pregnancies.

I came home feeling quite positive about the whole thing, and think that's really going to help with healing, grieving and moving fowards.

Best of luck to all you ladies. I do hope none of you has bad news at your scans, but if you do, the process afterwards is nothing to be afraid of.
  • Options
    Woluk I'm so sorry to hear your news but so glad you're sounding positive. I know like me you had mid cycle spotting (which I think in me was low progesterone) when you're ready to ttc again perhaps look into the progesterome cream . I have been using since 4dpo and (although I'm yet to have my scan ) think this correted the deficiency, might be totally unrelated but worth a thought xxx
  • Options
    Thanks mummy2grace. I asked the surgeon before the op to have a good look at my cervix, and afterwards he told me that I do have an ectropion covering half my cervix, which I suspected might have been causing the bleeding. I'm hoping the miscarriage was unrelated to the initial bleeding. I do have a short luteal phase though, so maybe should consider progesterone for next time. Where did you get yours from?
  • Options
    its called serenity well springs http://www.progesterone.co.uk/ . My friend who recently had an early mc and short lp tried it this month and just got her BFP- may be a coincidence but I'm happy with a placebo if it works x
  • Options
    Hi,

I am so sorry to hear about ur loss but am really pleased about ur positive outlook on things.

All the best for the future xx
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Woluk. I've not been on here all week and was so sad to see this thread. ((hugs)) xxx