Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cnstant need to pee!!

Hi all, I'm 11+3 now and the last few days I've noticed a constant need to pee... By that I mean more than once every hr.... It was so frustrating last night when I just wanted to sleep!

Spoke to m/w today who said if no burning then all should be ok!! I'm exhausted though!!

Will this get better, has anyone else had it as bad?

Replies

• Options
    Yeah particularly at night which is just horrendous when you know you're knackered. Interrupted sleep is not nice - preparing us I suppose!

Luckily it doesn't wake hubby but in the morning he says how many times were you up last night and every day I say I can't remember!

I seem to be really thirsty before bed as well and can't help but drink which I know is the worst thing before bed.

I go to the loo before bed then put on my eczema cream on my feet then feel like I need to go again before I get into bed!

On the plus it eases after the first trimester and just returns nearer the end so we will get a break image

xxx
  • Options
    Glad it's not just me pbubs!! The m/w said not to drink less.... Does she understand how tired I am lol! Glad to know it should ease soon!

Going to see Russell Howard on Saturday night and dreading needing to keep going out!!
  • Options
    ive been really lucky with not having to pee much. ive only been up twice during the night to pee since i found out im pregnant. i was the same in 1st pregnancy. was only up once in the whole nine months and that was when i was due. hope it eases off for you soon!!

xx
  • Options
    Haven't really got this too much yet- won't be long I would imagine! x
  • Options
    I'm really not that bad in the day at all it's just at night!
  • Options
    I've been lucky and not had to be up during the night. According to my mw once your uterus pops up out your pelvis at about 12-14 weeks it relieves the pressure on your bladder so u won't need to pee as much!

I love my sleep and am dreading having to get up lots just to pee!