Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hello ladies just popping in.....

Hi Ladies

just popping in to see you all. Glad to see your all doing well. Not sure if any of you remember me i lost my baby at 16 weeks in jan this year was due in june, Any how im expecting again and now due in November im around 11 weeks, worried it will happen again but trying to stay positive!!

Look forward to seeing your BAs soon xx

Replies

• Options
    So good to hear you're expecting!! Think positive, everything will be ok. All the best x
  • Options
    Hi Granby! Glad to hear you are pg again image I hope the next 5 weeks fly by so can hopefully start to relax a bit. Xxx
  • Options
    Hi granby, I was also originally due in June but mc at 9 weeks. So pleased to hear you're expecting again. I am as well and am nearly 17 weeks. Fc for healthy pregnancies for us both.
  • Options
    Congratulations to you as well Wol! Xxx
  • Options

congrats to you granby and wol.. fingers crossed for happy and healthy pregnancies and thanks for checking in on us ... xx

• Options

Congratulations guys, fingers tightly crossed for you both that you have h&h pregnancies x

• Options
    Thank you ladies and huge congrats to you wol xx
  • Options

congratulations to you both, fingers crossed for happy and healthy pregnancies for you both x