Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jun 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First time Mom With Many Questions

This is my first child, I have endometriosis and wasnt supposed to be able to have children. I am 11 weeks and 1 day, My due date is June 20th, 2013 and I couldnt be happier but I am curious about a few things.

1st - I go thru very extreme cramping, but no bleeding.

2cd - I almost constantly have a shap pains in my breast.

3rd - I had my first ultrasound last monday so that would put me at 10 weeks 5 days, tehy said everything was perfect but i noticed that the length of the baby is 7.5cm = 2.9in is and everything i have read say the baby should be about 4.06cm = 1.6in so im not sure if this is normal, and why such a major difference in growth then average.

Yes I have called my doctor and am just waiting for him to get back with me as he is out of his office for a week, so i was just hoping maybe someone else could give me their opnion.

Thanks

Replies

• Options

Hello Franchesca,im from due in Jan, this is the due in June 12 I think you want June 13 because you won't get replys from here. If you meant to post here, sorry for interfering.

• Options

No i didnt, still trying to get the hang of all this, so thank you for letting me know. image