Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Jabs today :\(

Well Tylers 13 month jabs are today (a lil late i know) and you would think the amount of times I've sat through this before that I would be used to it but I am crapping myself. Cant wait for 4.30 to be over!

How did you & your Junnies do with jabs?

xx

Replies

• Options
    caitlin screamed but after was ok, loose nappies but nowt else xxx he'll be fine xxx caitlin send big wet kisses to make tyler better xx
  • Options
    Lily's got her jabs today, the 12month ones tho. Her daddy's takin her tho cos I've got to work, its the first lot I've not been there for and I feel really guilty.

Hope u and Tyler get on OK

xxx
  • Options
    Hope Tyler is ok hun! Ashton had his last Thursday and cried for a little while but was fine afterwards. I even bought him some chocolate buttons to say sorry and he didn't want them so must have been fine, lol. xxxx

By the way the chocolate buttons made me feel better, lol. xxxx

[Modified by: tamarabell on August 24, 2009 07:20 PM]

• Options
    Lol Tammi! Aaaw Ashtons so brave.

Lizzy86 - How did Lilly get on?

Tracey - Tyler said thankyou for the kiss and sends on back. X

Zoey - I know the feeling!

He screamed the place down for a minute or 2. think Isaac took it worse - He looked horrified!! lol.

No side effects yet (touch wood) apart from restless in the night.

Thanx ladies xx
  • Options
    It seems like ages ago that Zacky had his 13mth jabs. Sounds strange as everyone else always seemed to be ahead of him for getting the jabs.

He coped quite well with his jabs, a few tantrum screams as he didnt like being held still. He has taken a dislike to the practice nurse though as she gives the jabs. About a week later he had a rash that started on his belly then spread to his arms and legs, but it was gone again after a couple of days.

I used the jabs appointment to finally get some help for my depression.

Hope Tyler's feeling ok today.

Beck
  • Options
    Lily was ok, OH said she cried 4 a bit was fine afterwards, she's been a bit funny the last few eves tho, but hopefully she's settlin back down now, Glad Tyler was ok x