Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby show @ London ExCel

Does anyone fancey meeting me and Tracey there? It'll be a nice place to meet up. Its on from 27th Feb - 1st March. I think the only day I can get there is on the Saturday coz Im relying on lifts but I can try for the Sunday if thats the only day other people can make it. Come on Ladies it would be a great chance for some of us to have a meet up. xx xx

Replies

• Options
    Sounds like fun but I am not sure if I can cope on the underground with a baby and a buggy etc!
  • Options
    Yes i agree... defo does sounds like fun but trains and tubes etc on my own with a buggy and baby sounds tricky!

xx
  • Options
    elaine and i must be mad then lol, im taking my five year old and caitlin in a buggy and elaine i think is bringing all the kids lol, whats nearest train you can get to not tube, train
  • Options
    if you drive there will be parking access. Im gonna try and get a lift from my mum but if not I'll be getting tube with the boys xx
  • Options
    My oh is now interested in going to this so I would be going on the Saturday (can manage with oh on the tubes with lo) if anyone is still going it would be good to say hi!!
  • Options
    Im going on Saturday xx
  • Options
    we'll be there, Robbie, Caitlin and Me n bump lol which hopefully wont be showing lol
  • Options
    oooo excellent!! Do you fancy meeting up at some point and saying hi?
  • Options
    yh that would be fab! whats ur email? i'll send you my mob number xx