Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi jumping over from July 08 forum!

hey ladies

Amy was born on 21st June although due 7th july so thought id join you guys seeing as its where i should be!!! better late then never!

can you believe how fast the time has gone!! I looked at Amy today and thought 'when did you grow up' !!

She started nursery last week and looked so grown up sitting having lunch with all other babies!

So what does you lo get up to? Amy is very interested in everything but isnt crawling yet which is a worry but loves standing up and kinda did a little step the other day! Do your lo crawl round yet?

She LOVES her food and is a big baby bless her
They are so much fun at this age arent they!!

Hopefully be chatting with you guys soon xxxx

[Modified by: mummythomas on 28 March 2009 20:01:11 ]

Replies

• Options
    hi me again

caitlin is crawling, cruising, took a couple of steps n then fell on her face bless the tears.

caitlin is interestedin everything she shouldnt be lol

bought travel cot yesterday as i cant do anything without her being there lol, freedom again xx
  • Options
    hi mummythomas & Amy

welcome to our Junnie foum - its all gone very quiet here but you are very welcome.

Tyler was born on 19th of June.

He has been crwling for a while but my middle boy didnt crawl till he was nearly 10 months so I wouldnt worry too much.

Tyler has just started to pull himself up but needs a lil help lol. Hes on 3 meals a day and I have just moved him from hungry baby milk to follow on milk. Yet he only weighs just over 20lb and Iv only just moved him into size 4 nappies! lol

I do love this age - except the wriggling for dear life at nappy changes!! lol.

Looking forwrd to chatting to you more hun xx xx

Elaine & boys xx

[Modified by: brandollarz on March 29, 2009 08:31 AM]

• Options
    argh my first post didnt well post lol

hi welcome look forward to chatting to u
    i have robbie 5, caitlin 9 months n caitlin was born same day as tyler too lol
  • Options
    Hi,
    Sophie was a july baby to (2nd) but she was born the 26th June. Sophie is not crawling either yet (well not forward anyway), but she rolls around the floor like comando and still ends up getting where ever she wants to be (and that is usually playing with my dvd player, lol). She is fully weaned and i think she weighs about 21lbs, shes a very happy baby (although grumpy wen teething, she has two teeth) and absolutely loves watch her big brother jumping around, lol. Welcome to the junnie forum, although like elaine said its rather quite in here these days xxx
  • Options
    Hi, cameron was born on 22nd June. He started crawling properly this week though prefers to commando crawl as its quicker! she may just walk if she's so keen on standing up!
    I was looking through our pics of when he was 1st born and feeling so sad but so proud that he's such a big boy now!
    does it mean your going back to work if amy is now in nursery? its horrible that that time is coming round isnt it!! boo!
    nice to see you in juney forum.
    xx
  • Options
    Hey! Amy not so good this week she has had a rotten cold bless her, very unsettles and exhausting week! looks bit better today thank goodness but you just feel so hjelpless when they are ill dont you!

And yep im back at work (booooooooooo) only 3 days a week at mo full time by 20th April. Hate being away from her but finish at 4pm so get the evening with her and she is so happy to see me and her daddy keeps me going through the day! Amy is doing ok at nursery although didnt go this week but i think when she gets use to it she'll love it! Just have no routine at the moment so really need to sort it out! We are not eating dinner till 9pm whereas im getting up at half 6am and seem to have ages to play with amy before work so all over the place!!

however amongst all the snot and crying Amy has started taking little steps!! she is holding on to our hands and takes 2/3 steps!! and her teeth are well and truely out now!

Good to hear from you all!! xxxx
  • Options
    Bless, another new face (so to speak LOL).

Zacky was born 18th June, and is a cheerful and well completely nuts little boy. Thought he could fly the otherday, then realised he couldnt when he hit the floor.

He now has 6 teeth and is fully weened, and loves his food as well as anybody elses.

And he can finally role from back to front ...... but not back again. LOL. He moves around the floor easily enough but doesnt crawl, Just lies on his back annd kicks. He loves to walk (well run really) around with someone holding his hands to support him. It backbreaking but so funny.

Im also back at work, have been for a month now. Thats enough about that though.

O and Zacky's decided that the way to sleep in his cot is to lie across it so he can throw things out easier LOL. Also means that he keeps getting mommy up in the night as he rolls off his sensor pad and the alarm goes off. LOL.
  • Options
    Hi hon

Didn't see this when you posted so I thought I'd welcome you albeit a month after!

Amy sounds like she's doing great - all the Junies seem pretty advanced (Reiss excused!) but I don't mind too much as he is my 4th and last so the longer he stays a baby the better!xx