Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ANY MORE BABIES ANYONE?!

Hi Ladies,

My son, Ronnie was born on 2nd June and is 21 weeks old now. I have a daughter who is 7 going on 17 and another daughter who will be 3 at Xmas.

I keep having these thoughts in my head about having another baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I absolutely mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely it's just my hormones still unbalanced? I hope!

I moan every day that I am knackered and the 2 older kids are driving me mad. I can't remember the last time I had a full nights sleep I think I am now living day to day on dreams of an easier life and a nice holiday :\)

Not actually discussed it with Hubby because he always comments about definately no more kiddies and going for the chop!

Maybe that is what has started me thinking. I can't stand the thought of actually been pregnant again but I hate the thought of never having more kids again.

Anyone else feel the same?

Leila xx

Replies

• Options
    Also is having another one just going to causethe typical middle child thing!

My 7 year old daughter goes to her dads every other weekend and half of the holidays and is growing up to be a very independant girl now ( a pain in the arse at times, but love her to bits)

My nearly 3 year old will obviously grow up close with her 21 week old brother.

So would another just cause problems!

I know that a really practical way to be looking at whether you have another or not but I so don't want any of them left out by the others.

Also could you actual feel yourself loving another any more than you already love your current little bundle.

Mmm think I'm just talking myself out of another here :lol:

Leila xx
  • Options
    I think you are most definately very very mad! Lol. Iv got a 2yr son and Sophie is 18wks and I find myself thinking that i must of bin mad for thinking that having baby number two wud be a gud idea, lol. Don't get me wrong I love my children to bits but i find it really hard work and i really admire mums with lots of young children to look after. We've have said definately no more children, but we're only young im nearly 22 and OH is 25, we're getting married July 2010 so u never know we mite have another after then.

I think loads of women think about having kids not long after having a baby, i think u mite be right about the hormone imbalance thing, lol. On the other hand some women are just made for motherhood (dnt think im one of em tho, lol) Kerry xxx
  • Options
    MORE BABIES!!! I must be flaming mad, it must be the blooming hormones :lol:

Weight Watchers with teh 2 youngest this morning and then nip to Waitrose get some tea for tonight then rush home and feed the litle one and then wait for the other one to do a wee on the loo, then 20 minutes to another town to get my eldest from her dads then 20 mins back to get to the dentist, eldest as nervous as hell, 2 nd one screams her head off and refused to open her mouth, the lady has to take the both of them into the waiting room while I have my teeth looked at, then the lo starts screaming at the sound of the equipment so i have now got the whole place in bloody uproar.

It's now 1:30 and I haven't eaten or even had a drink!

Put on 1 pound at ww so rather p'd off

3pm and finnaly eat and drink so tuck into half of a M&S chocolate bread and butter pudding and a tube of the kids sweets!!

More kids - you must be flaming joking :lol:

Get hubby snipped asap!

Leila xx