Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

moving him tonight :-(

well I would have him in with me forever if I could!! (esp as he still wakes at night) but Tyler is now moving into Isaacs old room (hes now in with J) so we can get him used to being there before baby comes. Im dreading it :cry: my baby is gonna be in his own room! :cry:

wish us luck! xx

Replies

• Options
    Ah bless hun. He will be fine, honest. Livs has been in her own room since 5 months as she was such a light sleeper we just had to do it to be fairer on her. The two eldest girls have shared since they were 2 and 7 months so they are really used to it now. I'm not sure how Livs would be if she had to share but I guess we will find out soon enough!!! I'll probably keep this one in our room for a bit longer than she was, then come up with a new plan of where everyone is going to sleep in the long run, lol!!! If you are worried you could always leave his door and your door ajar? or use baby monitors? Good luck hun x x x
  • Options
    Good luck hun! As you know Ashton was in with us till we moved house (15 months old) and now he is in his own room and sleeps so much better. Normally 7 till 7. Leighton is also sleeping better in his own room! Sure you will both be fine! xxx
  • Options
    good luck... i'm sure it will all go fine and like Tammi says he may sleep better anyway. let us know how he gets on xx
  • Options
    How did it go hun??? Xxx
  • Options
    sorry im missing everything, hope he was ok hun. I must call you very soon xx
  • Options
    Its been a bloody nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hun did you read my reply on DIJ? I gatecrashed yesterday x x x