Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Elaine

Hi hun
Don't know if you will see this but I have just seen your post on baby, understand completely why you feel you need a break but if you want to keep in touch email me with the button at the bottom of the post. If you don't want to that's fine but I just thought I'd leave it up to you.
Big hugs
Kerry xx

Replies

• Options
    how did u know this was my next stop?? LOL xx xx Thanx babe it means alot. xx Take care xx xx xx
  • Options
    Me too chick - you know where I am if you fancy a natter and as I said on the other forum, the past can stay where it belongs and you don't need to talk about anything regarding your latest posts hon. Just because I've given you my opinion etc, does not mean it's right for you.

Take care honey - I've already given you my mobile number, feel free to use it anytime.

Karenxx
  • Options
    hi karen - i stupidly deleted all messages in my inbox instead of just the 1. :roll: so if you email me it again i'll defo send u a txt wen i can xx Thanku so much for ur support its meant alot to me. I still havent spoken to him - staying strong!! :\) xx xx
  • Options
    Will do babes, how about staying round these parts to hang around with the best people -the junies?! You can even delete any old stuff you dont want on here.xx:\)
  • Options
    I will pop on here coz I dont think I could live without me Junies!! Though I wont be on as often xx

• Options
    Elaine I understand why you are going BUT thats not gonna stop me missing you like MAD!!!! xxxxxx
  • Options
    Elaine, will miss you hun....want to type more but got splint on my wrist and see you online so wanna say it quick!!!...x x x