Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

any1 know wot happened to Claudia T and Amanda?

Not heard anything of them. :\?

If u read this girls Hi and hope u and babys are well!!

Elaine and boys xx

Replies

• Options
    sounds like u had a pretty scarey time! hope u r both doing well now. Cassie is a lovely name.

Elaine and boys xx
  • Options
    Hey Ladies!!!

I have found you all again...haven't been on much and taken me ages to figure out where u all hanging out now we are mummies!!!

Hows it going for you all? Don't know if you saw my post after the birth but just to fill u in, Braedon arrived on June 28th, 12 days late by emergency c section. Had same probs as i did with my daughter...started contractions that were doing nothing, had waters broken and then lots of pain but no dilation so put on drip, in agony on gas and air and still no dilation!!! gave up and had section, as consultant told me i am clearly not anatomically designed for natural birth as i have really strong painful contractions but they don't dilate me at all.

Never mind though, we got there in the end, feeling really well after section this time and Braedon is an angel and is quite good at night etc. How are your lo's doing? would love to hear some news from you all, hope all is well

Claudia + Braedon
    xxxxxxxx