Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally shes ..........

Learnt to crawl!!
I know prob most or all of the junnie babies are already crawling but just wanted to announce Livs has finally got there and is now moving like a gooden! Can't believe shes taken this long! Its been nice in a way as shes def stayed a baby for longer.
I feel a bit sad now shes got her new independance, my baby is fast growing up into a big girl image Wont be long now until they are one and become little toddlers, where has the time gone?? x x x x

Replies

• Options
    well done liv, its horrible isnt it where are our babies lol
  • Options
    WELL DONE LIVS!

I know hun - just think, they will be 1yr old in a couple of months!!
  • Options
    woo go livvs now u n luca can really enjoy the softplay!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Thats very true Lolly, we can race them nowimage
  • Options
    Well done on the crawling. I was only saying to my parents this evening that Zacky probably wont crawl til hes 4 yrs old. LOL. Zacky prefers to walk with some one supporting him by holding his hands, why wont he crawl..... and save my back LOL.
  • Options
    Well done Livs!

Reiss is still not crawling, but he does get up on all fours for a few seconds now so fingers crossed!!!!! xx
  • Options
    Trueman, maybe Zacky will walk and never crawl. My friends little boy started walking at 10 months and never crawled! Livs hasnt got alot of strength in her ams yet and is very wobbly on her feet so I dont think she will cruise for a while.
    Karen, sounds like Reiss is nearly there then! it wont be long, then you'll be wishing he would stay in the same place for more than 2 seconds! x
  • Options
    Lily still isn't crawling, not sure she ever will she likes to stand a lot, and will take a few steps sometimes holding onto my hands. OH never walked so perhaps she'll take after him. Altho wathcin my niece whos 1 zoom round the place i'm secretly glad lily's not mobiel!
    xxx