Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

feeling alone

i dont know where to start girls. Well i found out my relationship is one big fat lie. Its hard to explain it all but i suspect he doesnt want to be with me, if says that our relationship is hard work. I feel devasted and i dont know alone. I asked him what i can do to change but if said nothing and that if loves me its just harder with another child. I cant eat or sleep what am i to do

Replies

• Options
    Tracey - why havnt you called me!Im gonna try and call u if not a good time, phone me tomorrow hun xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh hun, huge hugs x x x
    Having a new baby is always a massive strain on ANY relationship. Tiny as that new little person is, they do have a way of turning things upside down for a while. I think you need to sit down and have some time away from the situation, go for a meal if you can, try and make some time to talk things through, away from the kids. You need to work out whether he still loves you for you or is just with you for the sake of your family. I should think you are probably very tired from having just had Erin and things always seem 100 times worse when your knackered. Really hoping this is just a blip in your relationship hun and you can work things out. No relationship is perfect and we all have our good and bad patches. Lots of love and will be thinking of you hun x x x x