Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

100days old!

Hi mummies, i know many of ur babies will be older than Sophie but wen iv logged on today to see that my baby is 100days old i kind of got a twinge of sadness, and kind of miss been pregnant. I remember been so excited when the ticker finally said ur baby is due in 100days time, i feel now like i didnt enjoy my pregnancy enuf, and im quite broody for another even though Craig and I dnt want any more children. Im sure this will pass especially wen Sophie is older and not puking on me anymore and not waking up at 6am for a feed, then ill be able to have a bit of live back, lol. Does anyone else miss been pregnant and wonder where the last 3/4 months have gone, Kerry xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Kerry, Ashton is 101 days old today! Yeah really wonder were the last few months have gone! Feel like Ashton has always been here and is growing so fast now - in the last 6 weekshe has put on 4lb 7ozs as of Wednesday!!! Defenatly no longer a little baby!
    I do miss being pregnant as well and can't wait to be pregnant again. Oh to feel those first few kicks is magical! In a way I am lucky as we are ttc at the moment but at the same time its sad as after this one there will be no more for us!
    Not long now till weaning, have you tried Sophie on anything yet?
    Tammi & Ashton xxx
  • Options
    Hiya Kerry,
    Lily is 99days old today, and i feel quite sad as well, i was lookin at pics from when she was first born the other day and she's changed so much! And to make it even worse i've got to go back to work soon and i'm so worried bout missin her changin.
    Lookin back i loved bein pregnant and also wish i'd enjoyed it more, however i had a bit or a traumatic birth and it took me ages to recover, so i don't think i could face all that again too soon, but hopefully once more in the future!
    xxx
  • Options
    Well girls im glad im not the only one feeling like this. Yeah we will be weaning soon, iv tried Sophie with a few different flavours like apple juice, ice cream and yoghurt, but iv not actually given her any of these things to eat, dnt think shes quite ready just yet, and shes had abit of an upset tummy over the past couple of days anyway. Shes happy just having milk at the moment so im not gona push it. There is a girl who goes to my clinic who is the same age as Sophie and her mum has been givin her three full meals since she was 11weeks old. Now i know its each to their own but to me that is to much to soon. The baby was huge just a big ball of fat and i really dnt think the parents are doing that poor baby any favours.

Im just waiting for the appt for her 16wk jabs to come thru I just wana get them outa the way. xxx
  • Options
    :cry: where has the time gone!
  • Options
    Caleb is 100 days today!!

Cant wait for him to try some food for the first time- i love all the different milestones i have still got to come!!
  • Options
    thats very true mscocolee - its sad that they're all growing up but its exciting thinking about all the things that are still to come! xx