Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how many....

.....bottles a day does your Junnie have and what milk is he/she on?

Thanx Ladies xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya
    Charisma has 2 6ozs during the day of SMA red, 7oz bottle of good night milk before going to bed and then a bottle of milk in the night, (still not going through the night without waking up for one)

xx
  • Options
    summer has 2 bottles of cows milk one in the morning after brekkie and one b4 bed xx
  • Options
    Lily has 3 bottles, a 7oz in the morning, a 5oz after her lunch time nap and an 8 oz b4 bed. The health visitor told me to drop the lunchtime 1 cos apparently she'd too fat, i tried it once and she winged all afternoon so i kep givin it to her. She's on aptamil 1st

xxx
  • Options
    Zac has one first thing when he wakes up and one before bed... both 7oz of C&G Hungry baby milk, will hopefully be swithcing him to cows milk once this carton of formula is finished.

xx
  • Options
    Ashton is still on Neocate LCP milk and has 6ozs on waking then 8ozs before bed and still has 6-8ozs during the night!!!!!!!! xxxx
  • Options
    Dylan has a 6-7oz bottle during the day usually before his nap, sometimes one later in the day as well. Then about the same before bed, then another one or two during the night (i would love him to drop those)! He has Aptamil 3, but i've started to swap one bottle a day to cows milk.
  • Options
    Hi J is on C&G Pepti - Milk inotlerance and currently has 7oz at breakfast, 4oz around 10am, 4oz around 2pm and 7oz before bed

Cazz
  • Options
    Sophie has 2-3 5oz bottles (depending on whether shes bothered about one in the afternoon). Shes drinking aptimal follow on, she wont entertain cows milk just yet she just spits it out xxx
  • Options
    Livs has 2-3 bottles a day. Usually 5-6 ozs of Cow and gate stage 3. I hav'nt tried her with cows milk yet.
  • Options
    luca has 3 7oz bottles of cow n gate 3! trying cows milk tommorow will gradually introduce it xxxxx
  • Options
    I'm still breastfeeding (am I the only Junnie left bfing?) Phoebe has three feeds a day.
  • Options
    caitlin has 2
    beaker of cows milk at 10am
    bottle of formula 7 oz at 8pm bedtime shes on cow&gate follow on
  • Options
    Anabel has 1 bottle of milk a day and it a 7oz of cow and gate stage 3 just before bed.
    she will be changing to cows milk in the next month.
    she has 2 full beakers of water a day too xxx
  • Options
    Jonathan has 1 9oz bottle of follow on forumla at night