Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

So.....how was your Christmas?

Ours was lovely. The boys still have a few presies each to open - they were so spoilt! James done the food - it was lovely (Turkey and lamb) and he behaved himself lol. My mum and sis came up Christmas eve and are going home today. Me and my sis got a lil tipsy last night and we all played cards and munched Cheese and crackers.

We still have to go over to James mum whos got her dad staying to give them their pressies and theyve got some for the boys so Christmas wont be over for another couple of days for us. The boys will get to see their Great Granded Fred.

Hope everyone had a lovely time - looking forward to catching up with you all xx xx xx xx xx xx

Love from Elaine and some very spoilt boys x

Replies

• Options
    We had a fab Christmas too! Dylan opened his pressies in the morning, but had to stop halfway as he was "done in"!! My mum, dad & nan came over for lunch & that was about it! Its the first Christmas my mum hasn't cooked the dinner, but she has been undergoing chemo, so i felt it would be good to take the pressure off her a bit!

Dylan had obviously wished for his two front teeth for Xmas as the top 2 seem to be making an appearance now! He already has the bottom 2!

Yesterday we went to Southend for breakfast (well, more like brunch by the time we got there) and a walk...OMG it was freezing, but we had a nice time. Then in the arvo the outlaws came round...it was alright, but i can always do without the "inter-family bitching"!!!!

Guess we've got the June Babies 1st birthdays to look forward to next!!

Sarah xx
  • Options
    We had a great time aswell but very tired now lolimage

We were up 5 in the morning christmas day to get down south for nine!! and then on boxing day we got home at 11 30 at night!! Had a very tired little boy but he was so good bless him hardly complainedimage

And of course he was spoilt by his nana grandad aunties and uncles, aghh i didn't expect so many presents and don't know where to put them all,

Glad your christmas's went well elaine vanilla and sarah, hope everyon else's didimage

HEEHEE sarah i've already got two of luca's birthday presents as they were great value and we'll probably have a joint birthday party with his little cousin Lara who;s four four days after him so can't wait for juneimage
  • Options
    glad everyone seems to have a good xmas...had a good one, opened all our pressies in the morning at home after cooked brekkie (yum!) then went over to my parents as Shaun was working. had lovely lunch, opened more pressies and then plonked in front of telly.

back at home now after staying with my parents for few days as shaun at work and didnt want to sit alone at xmas...glad of the peace now though!!!
    xxx