Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Food questions....

Hi Ladies

Just wondered what all the junnies were eating now they are all 1... I'm trying to get Zac to eat 'normal' food now rather than making lots of ice cubes of mushed up baby recipes and so far so good... but would love some more ideas????

So far he pretty much has cheese sandwichs and organix crisps every day for lunch with a little star for pud - so would love some more cold lunch ideas.....????

For his tea he loves pasta which I prepare in advance from scratch and freeze (his fav is tom, courgette and basil pasta, but he also likes chic and broc)... I also gave him chicken, new pots carrots and sweetcorn the other night, and homemade pizza tonight which he wolfed down... he loves anything he can pick up and eat himself. But what else do your lo's have that you prepare in advance or do you cook fresh for them each day....

Thanks in advance...

Amy xxx

Replies

• Options
    I've got the annabel karmel finger foods book as my lo has been goin thru a phase of not wanting to be fed and its got some lovely recipes in savoury muffins and things like that which are nice 4 lunch. She eats normal food now pretty much although I cook seperately for her sometimes and put it in the freezer jst to make sure she's got something to take to the childminders during the week

xxx