Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what are you getting your Junie for Xmas

(as the title says really)

I wanna get the boys 1 special thing each. Our house is so full of toys and crap that I dont want to go mad this year as we dont have the space and I dont want them getting spoilt. I know what I am getting my eldest 2 but not sure about Tyler???

What will you be getting you LO?

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    The dreaded 'what to get for christmas' question LOL.

Im organised this year I think.

Zackys having a thomas train set, Thomas fleecy sleepsuit, Thomas wendy house, and possibly a Trunky off us. Got everything but the Trunky but might get this for his birthday instead. Will probably get other small things as well.

He has a Thomas drawing set coming from 1 nanny and grandad, and all of the Waybaloo toys from another nanny and grandad.

Im having problems with what to buy for OH lol.
  • Options
    Lily is having this as her big present from us. I've already bought it cos there was a speacial offer on so we got a free car as well
    http://www.elc.co.uk/toy/fairyland-bluebell-boot/

And then I'm goin to do her a stocking with little bits and bobs in not sure what yet and then I'll prob get her some clothes whilst we're away at xmas.

Trueman I'm also having probs with wot to by for OH! x
  • Options
    That is a good idea Elaine. We have far too many toys as it is!!! I'm sick of it!!! I might have to go through and bin a few b4 they get anymore!!
    I hav'nt got a clue about xmas at all yet!!!
    I'm trying not to think about it as money is a bit tight this year image UsualIy I just go mad and buy until I think it looks like they've got enough!!
    We will definatley be doing a budget this year!!!
    And I doubt oh and I will get each other much this year. Seeing the kids happy is far more important to us. x x x x
  • Options
    im getting caitlin

elc fairy boot too
    waybuloo toy
    dvds
    wooden trunk of jigsaws n blocks
    aquadraw
    n clothes

robbie
    2 xbox games 2 for ??25 lol
    wolverine n harry potter stuff
    n clothes

but tbh he got xbox 360 for birthday i go madder on birthdays

no adults in family are getting pressies lol

as 4 kids to sort neices and nephew ill get my sis something too

got tylers, jays n isaac's pressie n my two other friends babies have something, so many people lol
  • Options
    I think we're going to get Charlie a kitchean - as he loves the washing matchine and opening the cupboards and putting things in and taking them out. - we can't decide on which one tho lol I want a pretty wooden one and OH want's a plastic boy-ish one! :lol:

I want to get him lots of little things to open like crayons, big lego building blocks, a little tool set that I've seen in an little sweet independant shop, Beads, an Abacus, a wooden Noah's ark/ or wooden farm set.

& for Olivia - Old fashion rocking Horse if I can find one I like as her main pressie, then clothes mainly, & some soft & silky toys. & maybe some pretty things towards a collection for dressing up stuff as she grows it'll grow with her. xx
  • Options
    A kicthen is a great idea Nat!!! Olivia loves playing with Mollys one. Thats my big problem. Livvy does'nt need anything!!! We pretty much have every girls toys going plus more!
    I'm really struggling to think of something I can buy her which we don't already have two of?
    Waybuloo stuff is a good idea. Might have to look into that image
    Any other suggestions girls?? x x x
  • Options
    aquadraw mats
    timmy time stuff
    musical instruments