Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello and catch up....

I'm going for the cop out post rather than replying to all the individual 'happy birthday' posts.... so sorry in advance but I thought I would just post a big one to all the junies that are already one!!!!!!! Hope you are all fab days and parties for those that had them.... I just don't get hardly any chance to get on here anymore (or 100%) since being back at work - so hope everyone is well, I do miss you all....

We're on the countdown to Zac's b'day now on Friday - we're having bbq for him on Sat (hoep weather holds) and have been trying to get organised for that too... only thing is now he seems to be poorly.... I was poorly in the week, felt sick for two days but wasn't (still went to work tho as thought it dodon't look great taking time off so soon, I suffered for it mind you!) I just felt generally crumby and off food etc, pretty much ok now tho thankfully... but since Thursday eve Zac has been VERY grumpy, he's def poorly as so out of character, picky with food (mainly only wants bread or cheese or yogurt!), whingy and whiny, altho we have had no sickness or bad poops, but then I was same, no obvoius issue just felt sh*t.... I really don't know what to do with him, just hoping he shifts it soon as really don't want him to be sick on his first b'day! How pants for him! Anyone else had bugs with no obvious symptons? What did you do?

He even woke in the night Friday, very unlike him, and we let him come in with us, gary and i had about 2 inches of mattress each to lay on whilst mr starfish slept soundly in the middle!

Anyway - would be lovely to hear what you have all been up to??? How are junnies with bumps doing? and all lo's?? Any news from anyone???

Amy & Zac
xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun

Nice to hear from you!!
    Hope the weather holds for Saturday. Poor Zac feeling poorly and poor you too. Could it be teeth thats making Zac off his food? Or maybe a mix of teeth and feeling poorly? Hope you didnt suffer too much at work?! PMSL @ Mr Starfish!!!! hehehehehe!

We are ok apart from the boys all having colds and my wrist still dodgy. Tyler was 1 on Fri and had a lovely lil tea party.

Take care hun, big kisses to you both, hope you all feel better soon

Elaine & Boys xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Amy
    Its Sophies birthday as well on friday and we're also doing a party on the saturday, just hoping the weather perks up a little, lol. Sorry to hear that Zac is feeling a little under the weather hope he feels better for friday. Hows the weight watching going?

Sophie looks like Rudolph at the min as she decided to climb up the stairs the other day, got to step number four and then fell (under daddys watch/or not watching as the case may be, lol). So her nose is bright red and has carpet burns which have scabbed up abit. Just hoping they clear up for birthday pictures at the end of the week, lol xxx