Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Its going down hill over there!!!

Girls what has happened to the baby forum??? Its scary!!! I'm so glad we have all got to know each other on this page, you girls are fab and have heped me sooo much.

Big up the June 08 mummies!!! x x x x

Replies

• Options
    i know what you mean katie, its gone mad over there i only nip on there and well i had to have a say lol, but omg it seems there is a lot of bitchin going on. Im glad i have the june forum, come join on on junies daily catch up thread i mean you ladies i class as friends and im interested in finding out about all the fab babies, how is little mason ? he is such a little cutie xx
  • Options
    Yeah Katie come join us!!! The baby forum has gone a bit mad. To be honest he might of been out of line but who are we to judge? We were all new on here once apon a time and remember what it was like. Seems there are a few bitchy ladies that are not even noramally on the baby forum! Glad I have you lot too!
    xxxx
  • Options
    ohhh tell me more, i only come on this page have joined babyexpert bout a yr ago but have only been on due in june n this page so whats been going on??? x
  • Options
    There is a guy called wakkierob? apparently he made some inappropiate comments to a girl on facebook who is also on here. He does sound a bit desperate in his posts!!!! But anyway a few people started writting nasty comments and then the whole of baby forum seemed to join in and it became a huge debate!!!! Personally I think if you fall out with someone then fine but don't involve everyone in it!
    Thanks god for us June 08 mummies!!!!
    xxxxx
  • Options
    yeah, yet again,it's turned into a nasty personal attack which is really horrible to read.

Some of them have even said about it being best for his lo to be in care. WTF?! How the hell do they know?! I'm keeping out of it - don't want to be involved in such a nasty witch hunt. I'm not supporting the guy either - he made some inappropriate comments but not a single lady on here has the right to judge whether he's a fit parent or not!

Welcome to the light side girls!! Maybe we can password protect this forum and interview people before they get in lol!xx
  • Options
    ohhh i tired having a read on the baby posts but it went right over my head. im not interested in that kind of clicky forum bull s@*t. i like it on this page so i just stick to this. if you have any baby realsted question just post on here and we can keep our normal selfs to our selfs ha!!

interviewing is a great idea MWAH!!!
    x